wpZimmer vzw respects your privacy and complies with the European General Data Protection regulation that came into force on 24th of May 2016 and applies from 25th of May 2018.
The text below is intended to inform you how wpZimmer processes the personal data that you provide to us. Whenever you provide your personal data, wpZimmer will handle it in accordance with the policy set out below, and with the legal requirements on the processing of personal data.
1. HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?
Your personal data can be collected via various channels.
- when you subscribe for our newsletter
- when you contact us via e-mail
- when we employ you
- when you work in residency in wpZimmer
- due to the COVID measurements wpZimmer is obliged to save your personal data for contact tracing
2. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Usually we collect your surname, first name and email. When we employ you or you have a residency in wpZimmer we ask for a number of personal details such as your surname, first name, address, place of residence, date of birth, email, telephone number, nationality, ID or passport number, civil state, bank account number and preferred language.
3. WHAT DO WE USE THE INFORMATION FOR?
We use the information we collect:
- to inform you about the activities of wpZimmer and the artists we work with
- to employ you
- to book tickets (travel)
- to notify you via telephone or email in case of unforeseen changes related to residencies, presentations or other events you are involved in
4. WHAT CHOICES CAN YOU MAKE ABOUT HOW WE USE YOUR DATA?
When you subscribe for the newsletter or collaborate, we ask for your consent to collect your personal data. If you wish to withdraw the consent that you have given, you can contact us. You can also unsubscribe from our newsletter or change your data.
5. HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR DATA?
wpZimmer is committed to protecting your personal information. The information we have about you is protected from unauthorised access and improper use. The outside access to our internal network is protected by an SSL-certificate and password.
6. QUESTIONS AND/OR COMPLAINTS? DO YOU WANT TO EDIT OR UPDATE YOUR DETAILS?
If so, please contact:
+32 3 225 10 66
7. CHANGES TO OUR PRIVACY NOTICE