IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR FUTURE RESIDENTS & ARTISTS
The office and residency space is closed till the 3th of April. You can reach us via mail, phone, WhatsApp or Skype. All the residency till the 3th of April are unfortunately suspended.
wpZimmer is a place where different nationalities meet, have lunch together, create, sleep, … Due to the quick spreading of COVID-19 we are forced to take this measure. This in order to safeguard the health of our artists and employees as much as possible.
We also think of the health of close family and friends, but also of those who belong to at-risk groups or do not have easy access to health care.
Please stay home. Avoid contact with other people. Keep the following hygiene measures in mind:
- Wash your hands with soap!
- Use paper wipes to blow your nose and then throw them away.
- Don’t kiss or hug. Look for an alternative way to greet you.
- Keep at least 1 meter distance between yourself and other people.
- If you have to cough or sneeze, try doing it in your elbow
- If you feel sick, especially if you have a fever, please stay in bed!
- If you feel your situation is getting worse, contact a doctor or the hospital, they will tell you what to do.
- If you don’t have access to health care, please let us know. No one should be alone or isolated. We’ll try to help.
Recent information from the Belgian government can be found here: https://www.info-coronavirus.be/nl/